Size and weight
● Height: 13.14 inches (33.4 cm)
● Width: 5.98 inches (15.2 cm)
● Depth: 12.83 inches (32.6 cm)
● Weight: 29.98 lb (13.6 kg)
In the box
● HDOne Unit x 1
● PCI-E or PCI-X card x 1
● PCI Express Cable X 1
● Drive Trays X 8
● Installation CD
● Power Cord X 1
● Eight independent 3Gb/s SATA hard drives directly attached to the computer board.
● Maximum 12 TB of storage capacity using 7200RPM SATA II 3G disk drive.
● DDR 333 MHz SDRAM with 256 Mb
● Modular design
● Outline Dimension: 92 X 92 X 25 mm
● Rated Voltage: DC 12.0 V
● Rated Current: 0.10 A + 10%
● Rated Power Consumption: 1.20 W + 10%
● Rotational Speed: 1900 R.P.M. +/- 10%
● Max. Airflow: 40.2 CFM (ft3/min)
● Noise Level: 25.0 dB (A)
● 200W Cool Swappable Power Supply with Fan.
● Full range: 100~240 VAC (+/- 10% tolerance).
● Frequency: the input frequency range will be 47hz~63hz.
● Steady-state current: 4~2 amps maximum at any low/high range input.
● Operation Temperature: 0°C~60°C
● Storage Temperature: -20°C~70°C
● Operation Humidity: 5%~85%, Non-condensing
● Storage Humidity: 5%~95%
● Windows XP
● Mac OS X
Fast & Safe
Fast, safe and portable, the HDOne is engineered for sustained speed (over 400 MB/s in RAID 5) and comes with RAID 0, 1, 5 & 6 and JBOD capabilities, all in one package.
Out of the box, the HDOne has been configured for RAID 5, which means you can still be working, without loss of information, even if one drive fails.
To further protect your important data, the easy to use buttons on the GUI enable you to configure your system to RAID 6 mode. At RAID 6 your system can sustain two drive failures without data loss, giving you dual parity protection.
Digital media, especially high data rate video, makes your system work harder during capture and playback. With the ability to playback 10-bit uncompressed HD footage, at superb speeds, with no dropped frames, the HDOne offers a true editing solution.
Not only is the HDOne more secure and reliable than software RAIDs, it leaves your workstation's valuable memory and CPU free to do the jobs they have been designed for.