Thông tin sản phẩm AOC-USAS2LP-H8iR
Add-on Card. Supermicro Low Profile 6Gb/s Eight-Port SAS Internal RAID Adapter
The Supermicro UIO MegaRAID Low Profile AOC-USAS2LP-H8iR features 8 internal SAS connectors for high-performance storage connectivity. This RAID card is built on the LSI Logic SAS IC technology and proven MegaRAID technology. It addresses the growing demand for increased data throughput and scalability requirement across the enterprise-class Server platforms. With high performance RAID architecture, including hardware RAID 5 and 6, this new RAID controller card supports high capacity storage applications. It delivers cost effective storage solutions using SATA drives and maximum performance and reliability with SAS drives.
With the option of battery backup unit, this provides cached data protection and allows system builders to protect cached data even during the most catastrophic system failures.
Using a LSISAS 2108 I/O processor for optimum RAID performance and a PCI Express host interface for increased bandwidth, this UIO internal RAID adapter deliver an intelligent and robust RAID solution.
The AOC-USAS2LP-H8iR supports up to 240 HDD w/ RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50 and 60.
To order, contact your distributor. This product is only available through Supermicro.
- Broadcom 2108 8-port PCI-E SAS-2 controller
- 8-port (8 internal) 6Gb/s per port
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60
- On board hardware IO Processor
- 512MB 800MHz DDR2 on-card cache
- Advanced array configuration and management utilities
- Automatically negotiates PCI-E link widths
- Power management support
- Supports 1.5, 3.0 and 6.0 Gb/s SAS and SATA data transfer rates
- Port independent auto-negotiation
- Supports SSP, SMP, STP and SATA protocols
- Optional Battery Backup Unit for cached data protection (BTR-0018L-0000-LSI) - operating temperature (Ambient) from 10C° - 45C°
- OS Support : Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista, RedHat Enterprise and SUSE Linux
- RoHS Compliant 6/6