Thông tin sản phẩm Card Raid Lenovo ThinkSystem RAID 930-8i 2GB Flash PCIe 12Gb Adapter - 7Y37A01084
The ThinkSystem RAID 930 Series internal RAID adapters have the following specifications:
- PCIe 3.0 x8 host interface
- 12 Gbps SAS/SATA RAID controllers, based on the Broadcom MegaRAID 9460 adapter family
- 2GB or 4GB of integrated flash-backed cache
- Connectivity for up to 2, 8, 16 or 24 internal SAS or SATA drives
- Support for intermixing SAS and SATA HDDs and SSDs. Mixing SAS and SATA drives in the same array is not supported. Mixing of HDDs and SSDs in the same array is not supported.
- Support for intermixing of 12 Gbps and 6 Gbps drives.
- Support for RAID 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6 and 60 standard (The 930-4i supports only RAID 0, 1 in the SN550 and RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 in the SN850 because those blade servers only support two and four drives respectively)
- Support for JBOD (non-RAID) drive state
- Support for up to 64 virtual disks, up to 128 arrays, up to 16 virtual disks per array
- Support for logical drive sizes greater than 2 TB.
- Configurable stripe size from 64 KB up to 1 MB
- Supports 512e, 512n and 4K sector formatted drives
- Compliant with Disk Data Format (DDF) configuration on disk (CoD).
- S.M.A.R.T. support.
- Configuration through
XClarity Provisioning Manager UEFI interface
XClarity Controller web interface
XClarity Administrator Configuration Patterns
StorCLI command-line interface
LSI Storage Authority (LSA) GUI interface
UEFI Human Interface Infrastructure (HII)
Note: CacheCade is not supported by these adapters